It’s easy to issue & manage shares with our documentation
Eqvista - Your Milestones
We have created these guidelines to walk you through the theory and explain how Eqvista can help you manage your shares.
DO YOU NEED HELP?
We will be happy to assist you with any questions you have. We are available on the phone or through email. Just let us know!
Enjoy all the benefits of our system! Everything you need to know so you can use Eqvista like a PRO.
Cap Table Milestones
- 1. Milestone: Fill out company details
- 2. Milestone: Collect all company documents
- 3. Milestone: Issue shares to founders
- 4. Milestone: Create an Employee’s Stocks Options
- 5. Milestone: Convertible Notes, Option, Warrant
- 6. Milestone: Pre-seed funding, Seed Funding
- 7. Milestone: Funding - A, B and C Series
- What is Eqvista - Introduction
- Does Eqvista support certified (digital or paper) and uncertified (electronic) shares?
- How do our shareholders access their electronic certificates?
- How do I add a shareholder to the cap table?
- Which email addresses should be used for issuances of share(s)?
- I've already issued paper certificates. Can I still issue electronic shares?
- Is Eqvista for non-US company(s)?
Frequently Asked Questions?
Below you’ll find answers to the questions we get asked the most!
What is Eqvista?
In short, the Eqvista platform helps you keep an eye on all that happens in the ownership of the company.
Does Eqvista support certificated and uncertificated shares?
Yes, Eqvista supports both uncertificated (electronic) shares and certificated (digital or paper) shares.
I've already issued paper certificates. Can I still issue electronic shares?
Yes, you can issue electronic shares if you have already issued paper certificates.
Is Eqvista for non-US companies?
Anyone in any part of the world can create a cap table on Eqvista, regardless of the country your incorporated in. You can choose country when you create a company profile on the Eqvista platform.